Returns & Refunds
If after 14 days of trying out your new Vola guitar or bass, you are not completely satisfied, just let us know. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll send an RMA for the item. There will be a 20% restocking fee for returns which will be deducted from the refund.
- 14-day return window that begins when customer receives the instrument
- 20% restocking fee for returns
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA. Please include a copy of the original proof-of-purchase and instrument serial number.
- Returns and refunds apply to new guitars and basses only. Custom orders, used, NOS and B-Stock are not eligible.
- Guitar and bass, along with the gig-bag and/or hard-shell case, must be in the same condition as received.
- Original proof-of-purchase is required for any return and/or warranty service work. Please hang on to your purchase receipt.
- Refunds will be made as long as no changes or modifications have been made to the guitar, bass, gig-bag and/or hard-shell case.
- Refunds will be made as long as no damage has occurred to the guitar, bass, gig-bag and/or hard-shell case while in your possession. If any damage occurred to the instrument while in possession customers possession, an additional fee may be charged, dependent upon the extent of the damage.
- If damage to the guitar was caused during initial shipping of the instrument to you, contact us immediately at email@example.com, take pictures and note all damage that occurred.
- Refunds will be promptly processed once the product has been received and inspected by Vola.