OZ RV ROA
OZ RV ROA
Equipped with proprietary Vola pickups (SSH) and a 5 way switch, the OZ RV ROA offers a wide variety of tones from blues, classic rock to mod rock and metal, it has you covered. Elegant and versatile, this will be one of your go-to guitars every time. It features a bolt on roasted maple neck, mahogany body/ash top, Gotoh locking tuners, a Gotoh tremolo bridge, and 22 jumbo nickel frets.
- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Roasted Maple 1 piece
- Neck Profile: CC and MC neck options. Please check available models for indication
- Fingerboard: 12" Radius, 25.5" Scale length, 42mm Bone nut
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Nickel Frets
- Pickups: Vola VS-I (neck), Vola VS-I (middle), Vola VHC Humbucker (bridge)
- Electronics: 1 x Volume – 1 x Tone – 5 way Lever Switch, 1 mini switch (coil tap)
- Hardware: Black, SD91MG-T-05M, Gotoh 510T-FE1 Bridge
- Misc: 5mm Allen key for truss rod adjustment
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Deluxe bass gigbag (included)
Gotoh Tremolo Bridge
The 510T series of tremolo bridges are Gotoh's pursuit of greater tremolo functionality. It has a low clearance arm system of GOTOH's own design. To help guarantee a strong and hard-wearing tremolo pivot point, an extremely resilient chromium steel was used for the bridge plate.
Mahogany Body & Roasted Maple Neck
Solid Mahogany body with a bolt on roasted maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard. The contoured heel and double cutaway design allow effortless access to all frets, creating an overall seamless playing experience.
22 medium jumbo nickel frets with give you a classic feel and tone on your neck. Allowing free movement across the fretboard while maintaining that timeless quality. Black dot markers adorn the blonde maple fretboard.
Gotoh Locking Tuners
Gotoh® Vintage Style locking guitar tuners thumbwheel locking mechanism is designed for a vintage-sized (11/32”) and 9.2mm peg holes. Classic SD91 look with modern locking functionality. Providing reliability and durability for optimal tuning stability.
Control Your Tone
Outfitted with a Vola VS-I (neck), a Vola VS-I (middle), and a Vola VHC Humbucker (bridge), this guitar provides clarity, performance, and consistency in all 5 of its available pickup positions.
Classic C Neck Profile
The Classic C neck takes inspiration from the vintage stylings of the classic 50’s and 60’s neck profiles while providing stability and paving the way for effortless playability. The thicker neck profile offers sustain and sturdiness for players of every kind.